• Turn audit logs into actionable intelligence to identify insider
threats or misuse of security systems.
• Protect sensitive data by highlighting unauthorized activity
and maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Ensure system-wide monitoring coverage by reporting on
devices which aren’t monitored by device fault detectors.
• Keep device firmware up-to-date to improve security and
• Maintain time synchronization.
• Gain system-wide visibility of camera and recording status.
• Indicators of Compromise (IoC) Dashboard quickly identifies
activity which may be related to potential compromise or
• Correlate CyberVigilant data with audit logs to defend against